Wednesday, May 9, 2007

More Jannie Wannie! :)

So me and Katers went to Jann Arden the other day...once again a great show! Her hilariousness is what makes the concert for SURE. She always has some great stories about pads and other feminine products. They are classic, and this time she painted one of her signature angel paintings ON STAGE, she put it up for auction, and then donated the money to World Vision. Will you ever see another singer do that?! I don't think so!!! Me and kate again got closer seats this time. Nothing will compare to the first show we went to...but this one was still very stellar. I would show you a couple pics...but I am from the dinosaur times and have a film camera, so you'll have to wait :)

my bud kt has some pics right here for now though >
http://www.kt-sgt-pepper.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nadine, I'm so glad you finally have a blog...you're up on my sidebar for links.

I can't believe you did a hair show - crazy! But I like the gold dress and the hair...very cool!

Anonymous said...

hey man, long time no see, that's sweet that you were in the aba, i was in the aba hair show 3 years ago and i HATED it. they chopped my beautiful long hair, and dyed it yellow... which i was not a fan of. i got off the stage and went to the bathroom and cried... but i'm a stronger person for it, hahaha. i left a comment on your blog, now you have to leave a comment on mine... :)

Beaner said...

i will TOTALLY visit your blog...but i don't know how to get to it! email me the address...

and that is so unfortunate about your experience with ABA...a whole bunch of my friends were warning me about that kind of thing...