Saturday, May 26, 2007

7 Little Secrets...

These are some things not many people know...if any...they aren't my deepest secrets...but they are funny and a little embarrassing...

1. I used to go to Wesley Vanderveen's house all the time to get my haircut from his mom...and one time I stole 2 dollars from him. He had a whole treasure chest full of loonies, I thought he could spare a couple...I also used to steal gum ALL the time too :S

2. Most people know I was completely addicted to slurpees before...but in grade 10 or something, I used to buy 2 of the biggest sizes as well as a bag of chips, and sometimes a pack of gumballs like EVERYDAY after school for a few months straight! GROSS...now i just get the small sized one...

3. I am the supreme master at Minesweeper! I can spend hours on end playing that stupid Microsoft game. I've probably stayed up till about 4 am several times playing it...I'm actually playing right now :)...my personal best is 92 seconds on the expert size...BEAT THAT!

4. When I lived in the country back in the day, I had a neighbor with a small farm. And when I was bored I used to trespass on their property and snoop around. One time the lady saw me and I ran for my life...my brother and I trespassed sooooooooo much back then haha

5. Michael Plooy was my first kiss in Grade 5 on our feildtrip to Rundle Park...Jason Labossiere kept watch...but then he told everyone a few days later...thanks Jason...

6. I've gotten three traffic tickets in 2 weeks before...I have a total of about 6 ish, ok maybe 7, just for speeding...and I have gotten three big doozie ones that cost about 400 bucks each, I even had to go to court for one because I was going more than 50 over the limit (a lame construction zone...don't judge me)...I had my liscence suspended for a month a little more than half a year ago...are you surprised?

7. Some of you might've heard this...I whistle while I go to the bathroom...ever since I was about 5 years old and learned how. It's a good way to pass the time :) plus the bathroom has GREAT acoustics...

I must not have too many secrets cause it took me FOREVER to think of those...

Ok now...you can leave me a comment...but with it you have to say a little secret of your own...or you can just do this same thing on your own blog! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nadine, those are hilarious... although none of them were secrets to me... haha.

dan said...

okay shame on you nadine for stealing 2 dollors. I am deffinalteyl going to tell wes' mom the next time I go there for a cut! Ha ha...your nuts!

Beaner said...

2 dollars was soooo much back when i was six years old!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.