Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mama's Day

I think I'm falling into a rut here...For the last three years I've gotten my mom flowers for Mothers Day. Granted they've been different types. Tulips...Orchids last year...this year I decided on the Gerber Daisies. They were pretty darn close to this picture...just not as green and straight and perfect and they were white and red, so maybe not like the pic at all. Anyways, from the reaction my mom gives me...she's happy with getting flowers...but is she really? That is the mystery...I think I would be satisfied with flowers if I were a mom, you know rather than getting something lame like oven mitts or something...

But maybe next year I'll find a nice necklace or earrings...just to throw mom a curve ball :)

Hope you had a great day mommers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom got a ticket to Tim McGraw and Faith Hill.


I'm the best daughter ever.

kt said...

deaners, i think mom's just like to be thought of, so anything is a nice little gesture. We always get my Mum gardening stuff.