Tuesday, May 15, 2007

FINALLY

So today, since I didn't have to work...I rolled up my sleeves and decided to finally do it...

I've been putting it off for like, seriously, a year...

My closer friends might know what I'm talking about...

Yes, I cleaned my car! For those of you who've been in my car lately know how badly it needed it too. It was SICK! I swear there were creepy crawlers just waiting to jump out from under the seats. *shudder* I don't think I've given it so much as a wipe since I bought it...eeek. I was on the verge of embarrassed every time someone had to take a ride in good ole Betsy. So I thought I would just get it over with, and it feels GREAT! I CAN'T beleive how disgusting I let it get. Remind me never to be a lazy ass again when it comes to keeping my blue baby clean, sheesh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. I only manage to clean my car out once a year, too!