Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Hairshow!







I was in the ABA hairshow this past weekend as a hairmodel for A/G and it was a pretty crazy experience. First of all, people who know me KNOW that this kind of thing doesn't suit me AT ALL. So it's kinda funny that I actually followed through with it. So, after three or four warnings from friends that know people who's hair turned out disastrous ...I still trucked on to the Agricom. My hair turned out such a great colour and cut and everything so I was super relieved about that. They gave me a different style each day...

  • Renaissance Woman: this one was just straight and styled
  • Gold Plate: this one was major fluffy curls with half my hair weaved like a basket
I would say the hardest part about it all was that I had to model up on a catwalk thinger. HAHA Ridiculous! Nadine, modelling? hahaha...what a gong show! But I ended up having a blast, even with 15 hours of down time behind the black curtains. Thanks for telling me to go Kirstyn, and for the great pictures! I would definitely do it again. Anyone want to come with me next year?!


ps...They gave me 11 free A/G products and 2 fancy bags to put them in too!

you can view more silly pics @ http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=19804&id=654810371

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Your hair rocked!