Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Technologic...


I've been setting my sights on this mp3 player for a couple weeks now...(I've never been one for Ipods)...BUT....the only thing keeping me from actually purchasing it is the fact that i most likely have to order it off the internet and get it shipped. This freaks me out slightly. Ordering things off the internet has never been an appealing perk for me. I know people that RAVE about internet purchasing...but it just seems so risky! like what if i order this little guy and it comes and it's BROKEN! That would totally suck! AND getting things shipped always means shipping fees and shipping delays and that's super annoying...
But even with all those hold-backs...i think i will go through with it...sigh
it BETTER get here before i leave for Switzerland...(shakes fist at screen)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No joke, we have a Sony PSYC. We may be the only two people in history not to have owned an iPod. Stay strong sister.

Beaner said...

I WILL stay strong...i try to resist anything that has "i" in front of it...