Monday, February 18, 2008

Big Plans!

Where: I'm going to live in Geneva, Switzerland for a year!

What: Living with a family taking care of their 2 boys (pretty much nannying)...All money earned goes towards travelling Europe!

Why: Now or Never...I've been wanting to go for a looong time and why not while I'm still young...sometimes being spontanious makes for the best experiences :D

When: I'll be leaving mid April-ish...

Who: obvious? I will be by myself though, except for the first couple weeks when a friend of mine will be showing me the ropes as i'll be taking her place...

and on a completely different topic...Happy 25th Birthday Derek my brother!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! This is going to be awesome. And I'm going to want a serious commitment to blogging while you're out adventuring!!!

Beaner said...

i will defenitely plan on it sal!

and yes i'm pretty sure this trip will be seriously the most awesomest thing EVER!