Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Zip the Lips...

Road Rage is never cool...

i work with someone that has a severe case of the R R. What do you do when they are in a blind blow-up, running their mouth, cursing everyone around them never thinking that they were the one's at fault in the first place?...

there's only so much i can take of this...especially since i'm driving with this person alll the time...so my strategy for now is to zip my lips...and maybe he'll get the hint that he's acting like a poop!

or maybe i should tell him to read my blog...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not much of a road rager. I'm more of a road mutterer. I mutter things like "hey lady" and "go! go!" I'm not proud, but it's true.

Beaner said...

well...i think it would be a little abnormal if we didn't get a teensy bit frustrated sometimes...but cussing people out for being a pedestrian is a whole new ball game...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that might be considered a "BIT" much. :)