Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What a Sweet Escape!




Ok, sorry about the lame ass title...BUT...Gwen Stefani was the Shit tonight...and i want to let everyone know...I wasn't sure what she was gonna be like live...because i heard her on Ellen a couple months ago...and it wasn't ideal. But this show blew me away...the BEST part was when Gwenners ran around to the back...and then ran up into the crowd and she was RIGHT below us...i mean RIGHT below singing "Cool." It was a gong show trying to get a good picture with a whole bunch of chicks pushing and shoving haha...what an amazing time...

the pics come courtesy of my good bud Cynthia...




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nadine? I knew a nadine at one point in my life fairly recently, but are you sure you know me? The only Nadine that I knew was from a foreign country. Are you sure you have the right Sally? Tell me a little bit more about how you know me and I can see if I can place you for sure.

Anonymous said...

Wait... there was another Nadine... so many Nadines. But still... I am not recognizing you from your pics... Do you have any from when we knew each other?
And how did you find my blog?

Anonymous said...

I thought that was you! But you know, I have to be cautious with internet wierdos :). The first nadine I thought of was one from Germany.... so that kind of threw me off for a minute. It's awesome to be in touch again. Where is Britney's blog?

Beaner said...

i have britney on facebook and she has a link to it and then i saw you comment on it and i was like WOOO HOOO! There's only one sally from Alaska!!!