Thursday, June 7, 2007

Toe Update

So yes of course it's an infected ingrown toe-nail...I went to the doctors today...and I have to get it amputated!...Joking! But I do have to get a small surgery done to cut part of the nail away. I wish I knew exactly what this puppy was when I FIRST got it...otherwise I would've gone to the doc's a looonng time ago. But my damn optomistic outlook always thinks it's going to get better on it's own...not this time Nadine. sheesh...I'm going for surge next week...and I'm freaked!

Someone PLEASE tell me it sounds worse than it is...

I'm going to go cry in my room now...

1 comment:

leanne said...

hey well, at least now you can be done with this all and never have to deal with it again. my mom got the surgery when she was younger and doesnt have problems anymore. i get them every now and then, but i hope they never get infected, cause that looks BRUTAL (sorry, not helping eh?). well, i hope all goes well with it, take care