Saturday, August 11, 2007

Peep!

So I've realized that i suck at posting...when I compare myself to some of my other peeps...they seem to have so much cool slash funny stuff to talk about! I don't think I could ever dedicate a whole post to Star Trek or my Neighbors. Although i do always make room for fake naked pictures. The whole point of this post is to strictly give people something new to read since I've been sucking at blogging lately.

oh and if you want a quick laugh phone this number...669-5270

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excuses, excuses... I want to hear about this reality show. :) Your life is very interesting and I want to hear about it. It's not in what you write about, it's all in how you look at the world in your own unique way. For example, try writing about grocery shopping or work or whatever. Let your creative self loose. Let us see the real, unfettered Nadininator.

Beaner said...

HAHA! thanks "sal pal" you're so encouraging :D...that was always your strong point :D